McDonald’s, one of the largest American food chains, the final destination for most fast-food lovers needs no introduction itself. They are famous for their burgers.
McDonald’s is quite a well-known brand, and they have fans from all corners of the world. Just like all other big brands McDonald’s also appreciates customers’ input. The fast-food giant is eager to create valuable customer experiences, and so they have introduced McDVoice.
This is the online survey portal where customers can share their honest feedback regarding their service and food. This article will guide you entirely about the survey.
McDVoice Survey: Prerequisites to take the survey
1. First of all, you will need a valid purchase receipt from the McDonald’s store.
2. A smartphone/laptop/tab with a stable internet connection as the mode of the survey is online.
3. The basic knowledge of English or Spanish is a must as the survey is available only in these two languages.
4. Some valuable minutes from your busy schedule to complete the survey.
McDVoice Survey: Eligibility Criteria
1. The participant must be a legal resident of the United States of America or Canada. Unfortunately, the survey is not for all as most of its outlets are located in the USA.
2. To participate in the survey, the minimum age of the entrant should be 15 years old.
3. Any McDonald’s employee, their immediate relatives, sponsors, management, affiliates and anyone directly involved with the company is not allowed to participate. Once you met all the criteria, you are eligible to participate.
McDVoice Survey: Have a look at the question types-
● Rate your overall satisfaction level based on your experience.
● Share your opinion regarding the quality of the food served.
● You may also be asked about food pricing.
● Did you face any difficulty in placing your order? If yes, let that know.
● How was the speed of the service?
● How did you find the quality of the service provided?
● You will be asked to rate the cleanliness or hygiene arrangements of the store.
● What about the friendliness of the staff working there?
● Would you like to visit McDonald’s again?
● Will you recommend the store to your family and friends?
I hope this article will guide you entirely about the survey, and you will share your honest feedback regarding the services and foods of McDonald’s and help them be better.
Related Tags: Survey